วันพุธที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Visa PIRO | TALK™ - Danish Language in Thailand

Now, we have introduced our new Visa PIRO | TALK™ program in Bangkok.

TALK means "Talking And Learning Kick-start", which is a Danish language & cultural reorientation school.

We use our own textbook "Basic Danish for Thais".

In Bangkok we have classes every Monday, Tuesday and Thusday from 18.00 to 20.00 with ad add-on option for the Danish Immigration Test.

And in Pattaya every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 13.00 to 15.00.

Click for more info at:
Danish Language School

Here you can select your own language.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I'm going to a family wedding in Australia end of Feb 2011; I'm getting conflicting info of visa from my friends. Firstly as an Thailand passport holder do I need one?
    When I came across www.evisaasia.com, it affirmed that visa is required to visit Australia, yet it requires 3 days / 2 weeks for visa application process. Can anyone advise me whether it true please?

    Thanks

    ตอบลบ
  2. It takes up to 2 weeks, and sometimes up to 4 weeks, for a Tourist Visa to Australia.

    Regards, Robert

    ตอบลบ